Monday, April 6, 2009

Day 8: Egypt -- Brief Update

Wow! What a day! Exciting, exhausting, and eye-opening. Needless to say this was (and I expect will remain) the highlight of this trip. We just returned to the ship and grabbed a quick bite to eat.

It's now 10pm, nearly 15 hours after we departed this morning.

Needless to say, we're wiped out. I'll post a full update tomorrow when I've had time to contemplate this experience (and can keep focused on what I'm trying to write).

Also: tomorrow is Sea Day #3, so I'll get to all of your unanswered questions. And feel free to post others for me to answer.

Goodnight all!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Paul for all your inputs! We already feel partially completed this cruise alongside with you. And we even did not start it yet! Wonderful!

    Here are a few questions:

    - is there sushi station on the ship?
    - did you go on an art auction?
    - is there a health food buffet (breakfast or/and lunch)?
    - is it crowded on pool deck and solarium area at see days?
    - how is the entertainment besides night show?

    Mikhail

    ReplyDelete